Open position at Nano Energies
Head of Trading Analytics
- Work schedule
- Národní 135/14, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Česko
Dare to predict what lies beyond the horizon? Engage with the unknown details of tomorrow while maintaining overview of the big picture. When it comes to figuring out how the spot energy market is going to look like in the future, look no further than our data-driven team at Nano Energies. Armed with exceptional analytical know-how and in-house developed software, they need a leader on their path to victory. They need you.
Nano Energies is a group of companies operating in the energy sector with a different approach than mainstream energy firms. The group consists of Nano Green, Nano Energies Trade and Digital Energy services. We are building our own technology and analytical know-how, which is key for all three companies, as is pushing the boundaries of the energy field through creative ideas and smart hacks. Our goals in the energy sector can be summed up as the 3 Ds – digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization.
We have a successful record on spot energy trading in Nano Energies Trade across Europe and we want to push our business even further. We are looking for someone, who’s going to shoot for the stars. Dare to lead?
What can you expect?
- Direct responsibility – lead the team and deliver results.
- Challenging environment packed with fresh and complex problems.
- Support from both your team and your manager.
- Colleagues with PhDs but more importantly smart ones.
- If you help to make lots of money you take home share of that.
What will you do?
- Propose and implement new trading strategies and models.
- Lead a team of trading analysts.
- Organise team work to deliver results.
- Guarantee the quality of python code, algorithms and processes.
- Help all team members grow.
How our trading works?
- Our traders make quick decision on spot energy market, they have built a unique know-how including expertise on cloud shapes, sizes and colours.
- They are all players with strong will to be smarter and better than rest of the market.
- They see trading as a game.
- They need excellent data driven support to make their decision.
- Your role will be to help them see the future, not with a crystal magic ball, but with your data.
What we expect from you?
- You have experience with leading an analytical team, preferably trading or mature data science department.
- You will lead the team by example towards its bold goals.
- You have passion for solving problems.
- You accept only the best result from the team.
- You have strong organization skills and know how to get work done.
- You consider good communication as key to good work.
- You take good care of your teammates, coach them and lead them.
What will you get?
- Independence. We don’t tell you how to do things, it’s up to you.
- Agility. Your ideas can be quickly put into action.
- Freedom. You plan your day as you see fit.
- Openness. Our company culture is based on cooperation.
- An alternative to the standard corporate structure. We are not focused on hierarchy – every person on the team is important.
- Award-winning office of the future. A green terrace with a view of Prague Castle in the center of the city.
- Multisport card – we know that there is a good spirit in a healthy body.
- Access to our company electric car.
- Discounted green electricity.
- We serve bio coffee and tea. A true place for coffee lovers, with a lever espresso machine as well as a quality dripper.