Otevřená pracovní pozice v Rockaway Capital
HEAD OF GROUP REPORTING AND CONTROLLING (PRAGUE) - INVIA GROUP
- Typ úvazku
- Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle, Czechia
The Invia Group, a pan-European leader in the online traveling, is looking for a positive and goal-oriented individual who will drive financial reporting and accounting compliance across 7 countries. If you are able to create strong links with Business Units and stakeholders, please let us know about you.
REPORTING & GROUP CONTROLLING
- Prepares group performance analyses, reports, presentations for Top-Management and Board.
- Oversees the monthly group financial results (P&L, BS, CF): Consolidation, challenges / analyses the results in close cooperation with Country CFOs and Controllers, prepares value-adding analyses and comments for the Group Management.
- Coordinates the preparation of the monthly, quarterly reporting to Shareholders and Financing banks.
- Sets reporting policy, including consolidation tools.
- Coordinates the Group Budget, forecast and mid-term plan together with Group CFO.
- Consolidates Business plans for the group, usually on an annual basis, and keeps track of forecasts.
- Coordinates preparation of annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Delivers and presents monthly and quarterly group management accounts.
- Manages the groupwide audits (interim & final), being the key audit contact to ensure the deadlines are achieved.
- Oversees transfer pricing rules between controlled legal entities within the Group
- Provides guidance to local finance controllers.
- Creates, manages and develops a team up to 4 business controllers, reporting specialists.
- Works on various ad-hoc projects and initiatives as defined by Group management.
- Drives for efficiency and automation of processes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Finance, ideally in travel industry, eCommerce or Big 4. Degree in finance, e.g. being a ACCA or FCCA member.
- Strong financial accounting skills. Experience with IFRS consolidation.
- Strong analytical skills: Proven track record for managing complexity, capable of distinguishing key elements in an intricate environment. Capable of preparing complex analyses and financial models.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Can interact and build strong relationships with various departments (Finance, Sales, Operations, HR) and different levels, including Top Management.
- Fluent in English, German language is an advantage.
- Good fit with our friendly company culture.
Does it sound like you? Please apply directly via our online application form with your CV or LinkedIn Profile.