Otevřená pracovní pozice v Impact Hub
Global Tech Lead
- Typ úvazku
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join us as a member of our global team to support various technology projects and global services across 100+ locations. This position is open to applicants based in Europe, preferably in the Czech Republic.
Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen. With 100+ open Impact Hubs, more than 15,000 members around the world and a combined global team of over 1000 makers, we have created a collaborative ecosystem that inspires, connects and enables people across the world to sustainably impact society. Started in 2005 with just a single Impact Hub, we have now become a tightly connected network spanning the globe.
Tech Project Management
- Independently plan and lead projects with a global scope, mostly in the area of distributed technology services
- Ensure the projects for which you are accountable are aligned to and deliver against, the objectives and business strategy
- Plan and monitor the projects’/workstreams’ progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders including vendors and manage implementation of global services
- Troubleshoot and fix immediate help desk needs. Utilize diagnostic skills to find and resolve the underlying causes of issues with the software product and its intended functionality
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation for helpdesk references and training
- Be a support contact on requests from local Impact Hubs and new teams in using our global technology services
- Be the first response to technical requests (WordPress, G Suite)
- Assist in the integration of systems and processes
- Create and maintain relevant training, support materials and internal documentation
- Produce periodical reports on issues and relevant user suggestions
- Promote and ensure local uptake of shared platforms and solutions
- Help set up and manage internal global team solutions for effective collaboration and communication
Why do it?
- You love project management & and technology
- You are searching for a challenge where you can really show your technical talent and make a difference with your work by being part of pioneering tech implementations in the social enterprise and social innovation sector
- You’re excited to get to know the Impact Hub Network in depth to help us reach our full potential in building a strong technology infrastructure to enhance our operations and scale impact
- You want a truly global experience
Are we a match?
- Minimum 4 years of tech project management and/or tech helpdesk
- Knowledge of WordPress, G Suite Admin Console is a must
- Ability to understand and edit HTML, CSS and other relevant languages used for WordPress development is required
- Ability to set up and maintain servers, manage domains is preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Good understanding of data structures is welcome
Functional & Soft skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to plan and effectively coordinate project related to tech implementation in multiple locations
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global culturally diverse cross-functional teams
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and to be comfortable working with minimal supervision
Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to translate business needs into the process or system improvements
- Stress resistant and adherent to on-time delivery
- Strong work ethic, proactivity and flexibility
- Open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, international environment
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual, distributed team
- Able to demonstrate key components of the Impact Hub approach: entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation and exceptional execution ability
- Willing to travel on demand (domestic and international travel)
- Position: Tech Lead
- Team Engagement: Full-time
- Reporting: Global Technology Director
- Location: Any Impact Hub location within a time zone difference of +/- 3 hours to CET time, preferably based in Prague, Brno or Ostrava (Czech Republic) or open to relocating at own cost
- Remuneration (independent contractor): Starting salary of EUR 2,000 – 3,000 gross per month while living in the Czech Republic. In the case of residency in another country, the cost of living adjustment will be applied. VAT registration required. Additional benefits in computer allowance, membership at the local Impact Hub and holidays as well as a highly flexible work setup.
- Contract: Starting period between December 2019 and January 2020.
Please send your application by 15 November 2019 (midnight CET), including the following documents:
- CV or Resume
- Cover letter outlining why you and Impact Hub are made for each other and what you could bring to the team
- Letter of Reference from a previous employer
Upon initial screening, additional interviews and assessment tests may be conducted. The final decision will then be communicated to all candidates.