Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
GENERAL LEDGER SUPERVISOR
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
The Accounting Supervisor will lead the team responsible for supervising the General Accounting, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, including the month-end closing process and supervision of the team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Ensure that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Responsible for proper timing and application of accounting rules.
- Ensure that company financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and Czech accounting standards.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of accounting for organization.
- Support team members and internal resources.
- Supervise month-end closing.
- Proactively review financial processes and work on their improvement.
- Coordinate work relating to external audits (statutory and SOX).
- Responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings.
- Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiencies.
- Supervise regular book closing process and review of GL account balances.
- Work with the Customer Relations team to activate any new customers in the proprietary order management system.
- Identify and implement areas for improvement as applicable.
- Responsible for proper documentation related to each invoice.
- Perform account reconciliations.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 7+ years of experience in accounting.
- Accounting degree.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Knowledge of finance, financial regulations, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including US GAAP experience.
- Experience of working for multinational organizations.
- Good commercial and business awareness.
- Good knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Familiarity with French local GAAP.
- Proven strategic, analytical, and planning skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Proven interpersonal skills for work internally across departments as well as with clients.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Open, Honest, and Direct.
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people.
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control.
- Able to guide, direct, or influence people.
- Skilled in active listening and providing feedback.
- Very good comprehension of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- ERP / MRP experience a great benefit.
- English - Fluent
- Other languages such as French, German or Spanish are a plus
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap.
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Free massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!