Otevřená pracovní pozice v REVOLGY
GCP ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CEE
- Typ úvazku
- Full-time (Práce vzdáleně)
Full-time · Start date February 2021 · Up to 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Sales team to help Revolgy customers identify their cloud needs and offer them the right solution.
We are guiding our customers on their cloud journey and we are helping them growth their business by using cloud technologies. We want to deliver the best experience to our customers and also to our vendors (Google and AWS). Our motivation is to really bring some value to our customers, not just blindly closing the deals. We are data driven and we are doing most of our decisions based on facts, not on feelings. We know that in our industry we have to continuously learn about new technologies, we want to be experts in technologies we are selling. We really value the independence and open-minded approach to everyday challenges. We also think that sales is just a game, and we want to have fun with our work...and also we want to win this game. :)
- Do outbound / inbound sales
- Be responsible for sales delivery of sales qualified leads for Delivery and Operations teams
- Be responsible for bringing new GCP and AWS customers (GCP/AWS reselling)
- Cooperate with marketing with setup of marketing campaigns and handover to sales
- Cooperate with production with the preparation of offers & handover closed won deals to production department Cooperates on business development/market research of new potential customer segments or Value propositions related to GCP and AWS
- Be responsible for creating (Frame) Agreements
WHAT YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO PERFORM IN THE ROLE
- Demonstrated knowledge of GCP and AWS incl. The pricing understanding
- Experience as a sales/account manager in one of these verticals: FinTech/Banking, Gaming, E-commerce (history in a large company with an experience to sell to smaller companies, startups etc.)
- Keen on new IT technologies
- Highly organised and excellent time management skills
- Self learner and independent worker, you like to find solutions and new ways without continuous assistance of others
- Excellent communication skills with strong listening and questioning skills, you generally find it easy to put thoughts into words
- Ability to effectively manage customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets
- Fluent communication skills in Czech (B2/C1)
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
- German B2 or some other European language (ideally Polish/Greek/Nordic language) on B2 level and knowledge of that market
WHAT MORE CAN HELP YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Azure and CRM tool knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to show awareness of those who feel left out and makes an effort to include them
- Ability to focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence
- Contagious enthusiasm and ability to get others excited about what they are going to do
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU 💗
Remote-first culture: Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
And more: 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Fully-funded learning time · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
REVOLGY VALUES AND APPROACH
👨👩👧👧 Teamwork - We believe this value is one of the most important things not only in Revolgy, but also in our everyday life. Working with other people gives us the ability to unlock our mind's hidden potentials as we receive stimulus and information that we might not notice instantly, but it can subconsciously improve us. We are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
🤗 Flexibility - Revolgians always know and/or believe that the result of their work has an impact in the technological humanity. We are this kind of people who know exactly where we aim, we never leave something to luck.
💡 Innovation - This is what has brought us to the life we live today. We take it as our mission for the technological humanity to innovate in the field of IT and especially in Cloud.
🎖 Service that exceeds expectation - This value is like a multifactor authentication system as it requires multiple steps to be unlocked. We work effectively and quickly, have a futuristic mindset to leave space for growth considering always the maximization of the performance.
All the values above, together, bring the result we all want. Happy Customers with smiley faces!
REVOLGY HIRING PROCESS
Apply and you will be asked to complete an application form and we'll be in touch. Our application process usually has 5 steps. It includes an initial chat with HR and hiring manager, one technical task, then a chat with your future team, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO. The whole process usually takes 3-4 weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Barbora, Štěpán, Gabo, Nino, Vlad, Kristjan and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.