Open position at Wrike
FP&A Reporting & Automation Analyst
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka, Česko
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
We are looking for an FP&A Analyst (middle level) whose analytical talent, knowledge of finance, and passion for discovery can help our company find the best path to success. You will play a key role in FP&A workflow by ensuring constant improvement of the financial model and its consistency with the actual financial data. If you are looking for an opportunity to really understand the Why and How behind the corporate financial planning instead of just consolidating results, this position is a great fit for you!
More about Your team
The Wrike FP&A is a global team of 9 people based in 5 countries. Our goal is to provide insights, recommendations and partnership to the business - not just numbers. You will be a key piece to bring the team’s work together and coordinate it with other stakeholders such as a broader finance team, HR and business analysts.
How You’ll make an impact
- Aligning FP&A systems to the needs of both financial and management reporting
- Improving automation of FP&A operations for reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Supporting forecast updates in a dedicated planning system on a monthly basis
- Owning headcount reporting within FP&A in close collaboration with HR ops
- Inventing and developing new solutions to improve processes and forecasting accuracy
You will achieve your best if you have
- 3+ years of experience as a FP&A/Business/Financial Analyst or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relationship builder with outstanding communication skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Communicative and open-minded
- English - full working fluency
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS/GAAP)
- Understanding of how financial forecasting depends on accounting mechanics
- Deep understanding of dependencies in financial and related business systems and dataflows;
- Experience with financials ERP systems and planning tools
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of data analysis tools
You will stand out with
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning
- Experience working with Google Suite
- Experience in Google BQ
- Knowledge of Python
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Sick leave compensation
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Lítačka“ transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Team interview
- Cultural Add interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Zuzanna Badek, Lead Talent Acquisition Representative
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We're a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems quickly to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we're great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We're committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage