Open position at Eldison
- Work schedule
- Panská 854/2, Prague
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our Operations team, someone who likes challenges, can work independently, but also in a growing team and fast-paced environment.
Are you advanced with Excel and have you been working in controlling for at least 3 years? Have you worked in financial roles in companies providing services? Do you also have experience with a business intelligence (BI) system in a small/medium-sized company, and would you dare to implement it in Eldison as well? If you answered yes to the previous questions, we are looking for you. In addition to performing financial analyses of the company, you can also use your project management experience and devote yourself to various projects with the aim of making finances more efficient.
- Carrying out financial analysis of the company
- Cash-flow prediction analyses, budgeting, reporting and controlling
- Monitoring and management of cash-flow in individual entities of the group
- Preparation of annual plans and budgets
- Preparation of documents for financial statements
- Risk monitoring and a proactive approach in their mitigation
- Regular communication with the company's top management
- Communication with accountants
- Automation and optimization of processes within the department with connections to other systems/processes of other company departments
In your team, you will have support not only from the Head of Operations, but also from the Operations Specialist.
- University education in Finance, Economics, or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in controlling
- Basic knowledge of Czech and Slovak accounting
- The ability to analyze processes in the company with the aim of making them more efficient
- Attention to detail, but also the ability to look at things "from the helicopter view"
- Ability to make independent decisions and take responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (advanced functions, pivot tables)
- Very good knowledge of BI required
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak (native speaker/C1), and advanced in English
- A fast-paced work environment where everyone takes responsibility for their work
- Opportunity to oversee all aspects of finance, learn a lot and grow
- The team's energy and focus on creating value and impact
- Long-term cooperation
- Home office or our creative office spaces
- Lunches, fruit, snacks and nice coffee