Otevřená pracovní pozice v IKEA Purchasing & Logistics Area Central Europe
ENERGY SPECIALIST / SUSTAINABILITY DEVELOPER
- Typ úvazku
- Řevnická 170, 155 00 Praha-Zličín, Czechia
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous experience and/or working background in Sustainability/Energy/Environment. Preferred knowledge in energy, water or waste management field; practical experience conducting energy assessments in manufacturing set ups is a big advantage
- Analytical skills and an ability to draw conclusions to support the right business decisions and implementation
- Ability to build relationship on trust, to support long-term partnership
- Ability to organize and work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and in an inspiring way on cross organizational level
- Ability to lead projects
- Ability to facilitate trainings and workshops
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IN IKEA?
- Supporting the business development teams to set priorities and develop common action plans with suppliers to meet sustainability goals and improve energy performance
- Leading and/or supporting sustainability related supplier development projects in alignment with priorities (improved energy efficiency and climate impact)
- Motivating suppliers and business development teams to continuously identify new sustainability related business opportunities
- Supporting business development teams in implementation of global sustainability working methods
- Facilitating sustainability related trainings for co-workers and suppliers
WHY WILL YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH US?
- You will work in a company that is successful and favourite among people
- You will meet the same optimists like you are on daily basis
- Your job will have a good feeling about your job because it makes sense
- You will work in a cozy working environment in Prague - Zlicin
HOW IS IT TO WORK IN IKEA?
- Attitude towards our colleagues is very simple – honest and frank employees always get a chance to grow both in their personal and career life in a way so all of us can contribute to better everyday life for us and for our customers
- We do not intend to only fill in the positions here – we want to accept unique personalities who will share our values
- We listen to our colleagues, we understand their needs and we support their ambitions and skills
- We offer a possibility to work in a fast growing company and in an environment where people and togetherness are the main values