Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
EMEA FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
EMEA Financial Controller is a key financial role within global company integrating and consolidating outputs of all finance teams in all branches. It is also our main financial strategist communicating directly with Managing Directors and Controllers of all branches.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Ensure that EMEA entities (5 branches) are meeting US GAAP reporting standards and local tax and accounting requirements.
- Responsible for Intercompany charges definition and management.
- FX rates risks management and hedging.
- Consolidating financial results from EMEA branches on monthly basis.
- Perform analysis and provide analytic support to business teams.
- Analyze Cash flow and drive working capital improvements on regional level.
- Help define financial plans and capital investment plans required in the developing branches.
- Participate in the implementation of ERP system (Infor M3).
- Coordinate statutory and SOX audits.
- Manage and mentor local controllers and provide them financial leadership.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Minimum 7 years of experience on similar position ideally in manufacturing company.
- Ideally 4 years from “Big 4” and 3 years from manufacturing company.
- ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- People management experience.
- Self-motivated, confident team-leader able to motivate all team members and other
- EYELEVEL branches to a high performance and excellent quality.
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting standards.
- Consolidation experience.
- Experience from companies with international presence.
- Open, Honest and Direct.
- Flexible, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job.
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction internally, with other EL branches and clients.
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure.
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people.
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control.
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail.
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement.
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems.
- English – Fluent level.
- Czech – Fluent level.
- Willing to travel abroad.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap.
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Free massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!