Otevřená pracovní pozice v productboard
Director of Engineering
- Typ úvazku
- Karolinská 654/2, 186 00 Karlín, Czechia
Lead fast-growing product teams with dozens of engineers. Empower, mentor, and further develop the talents of our engineering culture. Develop a healthy and robust engineering organisation where people love to work. As someone who understands that success is a team sport, you’re personally invested and dedicated to everyone’s personal growth.
- You will lead 4 to 6 engineering managers in charge of product teams with 40 engineers.
- You will coach, mentor and develop your managers and technical leaders.
- Together with the CTO you will implement modern engineering processes and practices based on Agile.
- You will maintain a healthy, collaborative culture in line with the company values as we navigate through hyper-growth.
- You will be actively involved in hiring engineers and engineering managers.
- We don’t expect you to write or review code regularly. If that is something you’ll miss, this role may not be for you.
You are an experienced "leader of leaders" who knows how to build a scaling engineering organisation.
- You have a strong technical background, ideally building complex B2B SaaS products.
- You have experience with leading engineering teams—ideally from a startup or a scaling company.
- You are seasoned at building processes from the ground up rather than just maintaining an already stabilised mature environment.
- You are a coach and a talent magnet. You empower people to do the best work.
- A strong personal brand in the tech community is a clear plus.
- You are fluent in English—our team consists of 14+ nationalities.
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US.
Perks and benefits:
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
🏋 Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
📚 Budget for online courses, education and conferences
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🎓 Language lessons
🇨🇿 Visa sponsorships and relocation support to Prague.
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco