Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Rockaway Capital
DEFI EXPERT - ROCKAWAY BLOCKCHAIN
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 696, 160 00 Praha 6-Dejvice, Česko
We are looking for a DeFi focused investment associate for Rockaway Blockchain Fund – Venture Capital firm focused on the blockchain industry. The role will take full end-to-end responsibility for investing into DeFi protocols and developing strategies for risk-managed yield generation.
- Conduct market research on new trends and projects in DeFi. Identify target customer, analyze value proposition and market size.
- Define and track key performance indicators (“KPIs”) for DeFi applications (such as Revenue Growth, Price-to-Earnings ratio, Price-to-Burn ratio, Total Value Locked, etc.)..
- Develop strategies for risk-managed yield generation.
- Develop quantitative models (in Excel) to support investment decisions (investment, divestment, rebalancing)..
- Identify opportunities in traditional financial system (lending/borrowing, insurance, derivatives, asset management, etc.) that could be disrupted by blockchain technology.
- Ability to structure, analyze and synthesize complex problems.
- Experience and successful track record in product management (2-3 years).
- MS Excel modeling skills.
- IT or financial background, degree in Computer Science or Financial Analysis.
- Entrepreneurship and drive (curiosity-driven, not searching for easy way out).
- Autonomous in taking ownership and at the same time team player.
- Experience in DeFi investing, yield management and providing liquidity.
- Product management experience in tier 1 software or fintech company.
- Established network and relationships with technical founders, blockchain and DeFi experts.
- Be at the forefront of crypto innovation and DeFi.
- Work with top global blockchain investors (e.g. Polychain, Dragonfly, Mike Arrington).
- Unlimited room to grow, you will become thought leader in the blockchain industry.
- Flexible working environment (location, hours).
- Work with a rockstar team ;-)
- Performance-based compensation structure.