Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are NN International Data Science Hub, the center of excellence for Machine Learning, AI and everything connected with data, established at the heart of NN Group organization. Our team supports 10 Business Units (BUs) of NN International across Europe, Japan and Turkey. Our job is to innovate and unlock the hidden potential of all available data utilizing the latest cloud technologies and cutting-edge AI approaches. We are working on a wide range of customer-centric projects starting from Customer Lifetime Value, Next Best Action, Chatbot, Sentiment Analysis, Propensity Modeling, Computer Vision, Actuarial modeling, and many more.
As a data scientist you will deliver data science services to BUs by executing complex analytical use-cases in a high paced environment. You will be part of the whole project life cycle starting from project scoping, through analytical solution development to solution implementation. Your strongest involvement is expected in the second, analytical, stage.
What will you do?
- Help with scoping use-cases with BUs
- Develop analytical/software solutions of the use-cases for BUs
- Advise on the deployment of the solutions
- Collaborate on internal Python libraries development
Few words from your future team lead:
How your profile should look like?
University degree in statistics, computer science or any other related field
- At least 2 years of proven experience of delivering data science project solutions
- At least 2 years of experience of programming in Python, including its analytical libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn (alternatively Java or other OOP language)
- At least 1 year of experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Professional knowledge of predictive modelling algorithms and predictive modelling best practices
- Professional experience with deep learning, applied artificial intelligence or Cloud services (ideally Azure) is a plus
- Experience in the finance industry is a plus
- Advanced level of English, Czech language is not required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad
Why choose us?
- We can offer you autonomy, exciting projects, and the possibility of quick career growth
- We are not all work and no fun ;)
- Flexible working environment - design office in the Anděl, however currently we work from home
- There's 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use very near to your future work seat
- Pension and NN life insurance product contribution
- Wide range of other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…