Open position at Devoteam
Data Engineer - Prague, Berlin or Lyon
- Work schedule
- Ovocný trh 8, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Česko
Subject Matter Expert for building data transformation required to support our Data & AI Team (Data Scientists). You will be a central player of a team building the new Group Data Platform.
Devoteam Czech Republic provides IT expertise across the EMEA region, partnering with global players in the pharma, banking or automotive industry.
We have got a great talented community of highly skilled Devoteam consultants, working on the client's side.
Our aim is to scale up our teams while focusing on the strong long-term consultants' partnership and highest customer satisfaction achievement.
Freelancing mode of cooperation, contract with Devoteam, start ASAP till the end of the 2021.
- Work closely with data scientists, business analysts, and product owners to gather requirements
- Design, implement, and operate any build required to clean, transform data as per Data Scientists design
- Understand business use cases and implement services around the topic of business intelligence and data analytics
- Participate in functional analysis to support Data Platform features
- Create reusable pipelines for data integration, data cleaning, data transformation, etc.
- Deal with large volume of structured and unstructured data, including JSON, XML and corresponding analysis tools
- Work with Azure technology stack including, Azure Databricks, Azure ML, Azure Container Service, ADLS Gen2, Azure Synapse, Azure Functions, PowerApps
- Work on integration aspects such as authorization, authentication, connecting to traditional SQL and new age data sources
- At least 4 years of experience in implementation of data and analytics projects in Azure
- Proven experience with Azure Databricks
- Hands on experience in Python, R, PowerShell, SQL
- Hands on experience in Spark (Python or Scala)
- Notions with running machine learning pipelines in production environments (MLOPS) (nice to have)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts
- Familiarity with Azure ML
- Familiar experience in deploying container-based workloads (Azure Container Service/ Azure Kubernetes Service) and microservice architectures
- Practical experience with cloud-based platforms and their ML/DL offerings
- Understanding of infrastructure (including hosting, container-based deployments and storage architectures) would be advantageous
- Working experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics
- Azure certification(s) is a plus