Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Wrike
Customer Support with German
- Typ úvazku
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our diverse team. Are you a compassionate person with superb communication skills and you also speak German and English fluently? You feel delighted when helping people and can stay organized in a dynamic environment. If this is all about you then we want to speak with you right away!
As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them with any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of Wrike to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base while working on the shift between 10:00 am - 18:00 pm.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, and phone. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should seek to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional approach toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Connect with customers through the phone.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Know Wrike products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require sophisticated education and requires no prior experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English and German
- Outstanding customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, conscientious, responsive, inventive, and diligent
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Skills to “sell" the product to customers who ask for comparisons with competitors
- Capability to understand customers’ problems and offer a flawless solution for their outstanding needs
- You are an experienced PC user
- Being a technical specialist is not required, but you would need to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers
- Experience working with any CRM/Project Management tool
- Ability to perform basic computer/system troubleshooting tasks