Open position at SatoshiLabs
Customer Support Team Lead (Logistics)
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
Excellent customer care has always been our priority at Trezor. Become a member of our renowned customer support team and communicate with customers from all over the world. Since 2012, we've been working to make the world of bitcoin a better, safer place. You’ll have a great opportunity to learn more about global business operations, as well as the fast-paced world of cryptocurrencies. One more thing - you'll never have to use the phone; we rely solely on a ticketing system.
What will your duties be?
- Oversees the entire customer support team. S/he ensures the support team is meeting both customer demands and the organisation's short- and long-term goals
- Managing employee scheduling, allocation of work within the team, team performance
- Handling escalated cases and motivating reps to meet daily metrics
- Takes care of the overall well-being of the team members, making sure they are provided with the tools and education they need to work and grow in the company
- Provides feedback to the rest of the company especially to the product manager, devs, logistics and marketing
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- People management experience
- Personal characteristics - empathetic, people person, common sense, critical thinking
- General IT and Crypto knowledge
- Experience as a support agent or team leader is a plus
- English and Czech - full professional proficiency
- Allocation of work within the team is even
- Quality of work delivered
- Team performance
- SLA's fulfilled
What will you get in return?
- Possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- Budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- A lot of flexibility - you can set the ratio between coming to the office and working from home
- Comfortable office space in Prague 8 (including a gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking
- Friendly working environment, regular company events, and fun get-togethers
- Other benefits like a MultiSport card or a company mobile phone tariff
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.