Open position at SatoshiLabs
Customer Support Specialist for Trezor and other crypto products - no phone calls
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
Become a member of our renowned customer support team and communicate with customers from all over the world. Ever since 2012, we’ve been trying to make the world of Bitcoin a better place. Apart from cryptocurrencies, you’ll learn a lot about digital security in general. And that always comes in useful, right? One more thing - you’ll never have to use the phone, we rely solely on a ticketing system. So, that’s the job in a nutshell. Let’s have a look at some details now.
What will your duties be?
- you’ll get to know the whole Trezor ecosystem and gain as much knowledge about cryptocurrencies and digital security as possible
- once you’re ready, you’ll start answering our customers’ questions via a ticketing system (Freshdesk)
- you’ll deal with all sorts of requests regarding our products - Trezor (hardware) and the accompanying Trezor Suite application (software) as well as logistics-related issues
- another responsibility of yours will be to provide presales guidance (choosing the right product) and aftersales service
- you’ll also cooperate on updating our knowledge base, user manual, and other helpful materials
- if you’re interested (and we know you will), you can participate in some of the ongoing projects (measurement of customer satisfaction, collection of feedback, setup of processes that didn’t exist before)
- you don't have to worry about doing mundane work - there are lots of issues no one has ever encountered before, so from time to time you’ll have to rely on your googling skills
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- you know what it means to take ownership over your work
- (this one has to be here, although being a total cliché) you’re willing to learn new things
- you're fluent in Czech/Slovak
- you can express yourself in English clearly and without mistakes (= C1 level)
- you have previous experience with:
- either cryptocurrencies (using a hot/cold wallet, selling/buying coins via an exchange, understanding of how the blockchain technology works, etc.)
- or customer service/tech support
- you’re enthusiastic about modern technologies
- last but not least, you have some common sense and use it regularly when making decisions
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the office
- other benefits such as MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking