Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Customer Care Specialist for Romanian Bonami (based in Prague)
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In Bonami we dream of a more beautiful world. Such world is not only about beautiful things but also about nice relations and fair and decent behavior. That is why we strive for personal and friendly approach in everything we do. Our new customer support team member needs to be an ambassador of such an approach. Bonami was founded in 2013 in the Czech Republic, subsequently expanded into Poland and Slovakia. At the end of September 2016 we expanded also to Romania. That is why we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Customer Support Specialist for Bonami.ro, who should ideally be a native speaker with roots in Romania. Will you be the one?
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS POSITION?
- You'll bein daily contact with our Romanian customers via telephone, email and online chat (exact division of activities will be agreed on in the team).
- You will communicate with shippers via e-mail(eg. lost shipments, etc.).
- You will deal with inquiries and complaints from customers.
- You will be the one to bring joy to the customer - A satisfied customer is the single most important thing for us. It's up to you how you achieve it, feel free to invite a customer to have lunch with you or to sent very special thanks :) You have special monthly budget to make your customer(s) very happy...
- You'll be closely in touch with the other departmentsregarding your activities (especially with finance, warehouse, reclamation, buyers).
YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT FOR US IF:
You are friendly and communicative.
- Patienceis your strength because every customer deserves our time (especially during the Christmas season).
- You can empathize with customer, since our customer is our first priority.
- You have perfect spelling and grammar in RO.
- You like to cooperate closely with colleagues in solving customer queries.
- You do not mind noisy work environment (do not worry, it is not as bad as a construction site :-)).
- Non-standard situation doesn’t throw you off, on the contrary, you like inventing new ways to improve our customer service.
- You should speak some Czech or English.
- You are team-player, because we often solve cases and communicate to each other.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Full time employmentcontract of indefinite duration.
- Fixed financial remuneration corresponding to a job in the customer service center
- Working hours of 8:00 to 17:00.
- Nice office in Karlin.
- Entry date 03/2019 or we could negotiate ;-)
- Meal vouchers, company notebook.
- In the beginning, four weeks of vacation, after two years with us one week extra.
- The opportunity to influence how Bonami presents itself and is perceived by our customers.
- Young, friendly and informal team of 150 people. Your team has 4 RO speakers, but many colleagues can speak English very well ;-)
- Free delicious doubleshot coffee, teas and syrups and baskets full of fruits.
- Dog-friendly environment.
- Employee discount on Bonami products.
- Team breakfasts and teambuilding events.
- Occasional work from home (working from the office is necessary because of phone calls from customers and team communication).
YOU SEND US YOUR CV AND WHAT NEXT?
- In any case we will contact you.
- If we like your profile, we will call you and we'll talk shortly.
- When it goes well, we will schedule a personal interview.