Open position at Bonami
Copywriter / Translation Specialist with Croatian language
- Work schedule
- 289/13, Thámova, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
In Bonami we dream of a nicer world. Every day on our website we present hundreds of original pieces of furniture and beautiful decorations, which we source from around the world. In order for customers to orient themselves in our flood of splendor, it is necessary to clearly organize each offer and make sure they have all the information they need.
What is this work about?
You will be creating interesting content that faithfully reflects the world of Bonami. Bonami is not just an online store, it's a community of interior design enthusiasts, a world full of inspiration.
The majority of the texts are created by our Czech copywriters, and these texts have to be adapted for the Croatian market.
Sometimes, you will be translating the texts (e.g. product names and parameters). And sometimes, you will be creatively rewriting them to reflect Bonami's brand, keeping the basic information, and addressing Croatian customers (e.g. marketing texts, social media posts, newsletters, etc.).
What do you need to get the job done in this position?
You have experience with translations to Croatian language.
- You have a knack for writing interesting and engaging advertising texts.
- Experience with copywriting is not a condition, but an advantage (ideally if you wrote for an e-commerce platform).
- You know all the stylistics and you are very good in grammar of the Croatian language.
- You can "absorb" the tonality of Bonami, and introduce our products in the same style.
- You are open to feedback, and you even ask for it.
- You are not afraid of the word deadline, and you also follow it.
- You are fluent in English, fluency in Czech is a plus but not required.
- You are not afraid to move in a new and changing environment (we have launched just recently and it will take few months for everything to settle down).
Why choose Bonami?
You will become a part of a great team, standing behind one of the largest online e-shops in central Europe, which sells furniture and home decorations. More than 7 million people visit Bonami websites every month.
- You will be one of our first employees in Croatia, helping us get established on this new market.
- You always have flexibility in your working hours, including the possibility to work from home.
- You will find a friendly and open company culture, which you can get an insight into on the Cocuma website and Bonami Life instagram profile.
- You can buy Bonami products at a discount - beware, some people are addicted! :)
Other important information:
- The sooner you can join us the better.
- Currently, we are looking for a freelance cooperation for a year, but because our offer is still growing, it is very likely that we will extend the cooperation.
- You can work remotely from Croatia or join us in our beautiful and cozy offices in the Karlín Palace in Prague.
We are animal friendly, your four (two) legged buddy is welcomed.
- We like to socialize! In addition, we organize, for example: Christmas parties, barbecues, team breakfasts and beer evenings, go-karts, etc.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of vacation a year.
1. Send us your CV or a link to LinkedIn and also any samples of your copy work if you have any. Show off! ;)
2. If we like your profile, we will call you and talk briefly, especially about mutual expectations.
3. A simple task will follow, in which we will verify that you are the right person for us.
4. Then we will be happy to meet you in person / on a video call and provide you with all the details you need to decide if we are right for you. And we also want to know if our company will fit you.