Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Copywriter/ Product Copy Specialist with HUNGARIAN language
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Bonami is an eshop which inspires with enthusiasm, sells with a story and delivers with love. :-) We sell beautiful and original products to make our customers' lives even prettier. Bonami was founded in 2013 in the Czech Republic and later we expanded to Poland, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Product Copy Specialist for Bonami.pl whose written Hungarian language is at native-speaking level.
WHAT IS THIS JOB ABOUT?
Product description often plays a major role in the customer decision-making. That’s the reason why we try to make product descriptions as interesting as possible and provide our clients with useful information about products! A Product Copy Specialist must be able to handle hundreds of product descriptions daily. This may sound scary, however, in reality half of these products are already listed in the system and the work is more about checking if they are correct.
The rest of the product descriptions need to be either invented or translated from Czech and turned into a short and catchy description. Whether you translate it or come up with an entirely new description, that is up to you. However, it needs to be adapted to fit the stylistic and cultural contexts within Hungary and Hungarian language.
Moreover, you will be responsible for marketing translations that we do as well based on the fun&crazy ideas from our colleagues from brand team :) From time to time we translate lifestyle articles about design trends, apartment arrangement ideas and so on... Also, with Bonami webpage improvement we do more translations of the general content that our customers see on the website. Basically, everything that makes shopping on Bonami great and fun experience.
It is important to say that the work in this position is not 100% of the time creative, it is also pragmatic and practical. Many technical and administrative activities are going to be an integral part of your job description also, such as filling in all the parameters like material or size, or setting everything right to run the campaigns online.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
Freedom- in Bonami, we do everything based on trust and personal and collective responsibility. We are like a train - if one carriage stops (perhaps yours), it will impact other carriages as well. You don't have to worry about someone standing behind your back checking on you constantly, but you must carry out the ownership for your work. You will not find us tracking your 9 to 5 working hours. If your work allows it, you can adapt your working hours.
- Home Office - upon agreement with your team leader, it is not a problem to work from home every now and then.
- Employee discount on Bonami products is something you can definitely look forward to.
- Standard benefits such as Meal vouchers, Multisport card, Contribution to a foreign language study, Discounted phone tarifs, etc. Teambuilding events are enjoyed quite often, such as regular events and parties, common team breakfasts, etc.
- Brand new offices in Karlin, with more than 130 of us working here. In our global copy team, there are 12 people - you'll be number 13 (the lucky one! :))
- Our friendly atmosphere spreads like a disease, you can be sure you will certainly catch it.
- We have free delicious doubleshot coffee, tea and fruit squash as well as baskets full of fruit.
- We are pet-friendly.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You have positive attitude and commitment to work. We are looking for people who put their heart into their work.
- You are responsible and independent but teamwork is not a strange word to you.
- You like to work with words and you don't mind doing it all day. You enjoy translations and giving sentences not only perfect sense but also something extra to please the customer reading it.
- You need to have perfect knowledge of Hungarian language, ideally a native speaker from Hungary.
- It would be of huge advantage if you had knowledge of Czech language at least on B1 level but not a condition.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets - we can teach you.
- We use Slack and Basecamp for internal communication - experience with these programs is a big advantage.
DOES IT SOUND INTERESTING?
- Tell us why do you want to work at Bonami in this role.
- Attach your CV in PDF format or link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Our colleague will call you shortly to talk about your expectations.
- We willsend you some product translations to see if your Hungarian language is really on a good level.
- We will invite you to our beautiful office for a cup of coffee and get to know you at the personal interview where we will also answer any questions you might have about this job and/or our company.