Otevřená pracovní pozice v Rockaway Capital
CONSOLIDATION SPECIALIST - INVIA GROUP
- Typ úvazku
- Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle, Česko
The Invia Group, a pan-European leader in the online traveling, is looking for a positive and goal-oriented individual who will drive financial reporting and accounting compliance across 7 countries.
- IC reconciliation process (quarterly basis),includes 20 CEE entit.
- IFRS consolidation (quarterly basis).
- Annual consolidation (IFRS basis), preparation of the Consolidation Notes in cooperation with reporting manager.
- IFRS16 – calculation of adjustment on quarterly basis.
- Maintenance of Group accounting manual in cooperation with reporting manager.
- Adhoc analysis, oneoffs review etc..
- Sharepoint administration.
- Deputy for group analyst function.
- Experience inGroup Finance/Group reporting.
- Strong financial accounting skills. Experience with IFRS consolidation(at least 2 years).
- Strong analytical skills: Capable of preparing complex analyses and financial models.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Can interact and build strong relationships with various departments (Finance, Sales, Operations, HR) and different levels, including Top Management).
- Fluent in English language.
- Good fit with our friendly company culture.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Great team who will be happy to share their know-how plus open friendly environment where you can show what you’ve got.
- Very good financial reward.
- We are based in a modern building on Kavčí hory near metro stations Pankrác/Pražské povstání.
- We offer benefits such as relax days (extra days off), Multisport card, meal vouchers, Home Office.
- Discount on travels not only for you and your family, but also for your friends.