Open position at Trustsoft
Cloud ☁️ DevOps Engineer/Architect
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Our mostly DevOps engineers teams are helping with the building of cloud infrastructure, cloud migration, building stable and secure solutions. Everything for clients from all around the world from different business fields. That way we work with many technologies, keeping us open to new approaches and ideas.
What you can jump into:
- migrate or build projects in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- automate and standardize using Terraform, Docker, or Ansible
- design HA solutions for web/database/email/big data/... and implement them
- communicate directly with customers on projects and keep them satisfied
- fix bugs and tune-up service performance
- work on serverless/big data/machine learning projects if you are interested
- you’ll get a project and space to tune it up to perfection
- implement CI/CD pipelines
To succeed and enjoy this ride, you should be good at:
- familiar with AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- have the knowledge and previous experience with Ansible, Docker, K8s or Terraform (at least one of them)
- administer Debian or CentOS servers
- configure Apache or NGINX, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- be able to script in BASH/Python/GO (automation scripts, etc.)
- have knowledge of English at a communicative level
What will work in your favour? Being certified by Amazon AWS or another similar service. Having experience with HA systems such as HAProxy, Traefik, Keepalived, GlusterFS, DRBD. Having experience with Kubernetes or Openshift.
Interesting numbers from our projects
- migration projects from Oracle EE to PostgreSQL on AWS saves our client more than $1.5mil per year on license costs
- 150+ different clients
- 5000+ WordPress hostings
✔ 3 more reasons why with us:
🚀 we work wherever we want - office, sofa, beach, cafeteria, campsite. Our office is located in Prague. However, feel free to work fully remotely if you want to. On the other hand, we also need you as an essential professional dealing with a client. Be ready to come to the office, eat your donut for breakfast and then face a client with us
🚀 we protect our informal startup environment with a friendly atmosphere
🚀 we want to dig deeper into the cloud services from AWS, AZURE, or Google Cloud. We are into Docker, K8s, Ansible, Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD. Our teams are willing to grow and share knowledge
We will give you support in personal growth, various education opportunities and training courses. Self-realization. You will get free access to online courses on Udemy, Acloudguru or Linux academy and others... Interested in anything else? We are open to discussing your needs.