Otevřená pracovní pozice v Rockaway Capital
CLIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER/PM - FINNOLOGY
- Typ úvazku
- Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle, Czechia
Who are we? Finnology is a software platform for companies in the sales and financial advisory services industries. We are dedicated to help our clients to market & sell their products more effectively through multiple online and offline channels. In constantly striving to innovate our products, we tap into the know-how of our partner companies from the Rockaway family.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will be a member of the Customer Support and Project Management team. You will be in direct contact with key client stakeholders, you will manage relationships and coordinate problem solving activities to ensure the best client experience and smooth flow of all business processes. You will be on the receiving end of complaints, but also enthusiastic new ideas coming from the client’s stakeholders. Your own ideas for making life a little easier are also welcome and encouraged. A background in customer support or project management is probably a good thing, but even if you are a software tester or system administrator who wants a closer relationship with clients, this could work out nicely for you...
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Acting as a primary point of contact for clients and their various requests.
- Working with the client to prepare feature requests for the development team.
- Analyzing bugs reported by the client and proactively working on their resolution .
- Taking part in projects leading to improvements in eCommerce and CRM processes.
- Interacting with Product & Development teams, agreeing on priorities, business decisions, objectives and communication.
AND NOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU…
You are motivated to dive into detail, take ownership and you thrive in a fast paced environment. Minor inconveniences don’t discourage you. You know that sometimes you just have to put in longer hours to get things done. You can also relax and have fun with your team members and/or clients.
WHAT YOUR SKILLS SHOULD BE?
- interpersonal (you can listen, think and talk - in this order)
- analytical (you can dig deeper and find correlations, you can see what is important, explain a problem efficiently, even draw a diagram if you need to)
- SQL basics (you have queried a DB before, you can join stuff, you don’t drop tables accidentally)
- SW development basics (you have at least worked with some developers before, you have a general idea about HTML and CSS)
- SW testing basics (you can work with a browser console, you have a "test to break” attitude, you can write clear documentation, you don’t assume - you verify)
Get in touch with Eva Krausová - email@example.com Looking forward to meeting you!