Otevřená pracovní pozice v IKEA Purchasing & Logistics Area Central Europe
Category Logistics Leader: Wall Decoration & Plastic Products
- Typ úvazku
- Řevnická 170, 155 00 Praha-Zličín, Czechia
We are looking for 2 Category Logistics Leaders for Wall Decoration & Plastic Products. The positions are located in Prague, the Czech Republic but with a global responsibility.
As a Category Logistics Leader, you will be part of the Category Management team and lead the global Category Logistics agenda. You will be reporting to the Category Area Logistics Manager so, together and within the Purchasing Development Logistics Matrix, you will address the logistics and functional competence agenda in totality. You will contribute by driving the logistics development work, with focus to secure execution in line with Category plans. A same important area of responsibility is to develop the Supply Planning competence within the Category. As a member of the Category Management team you will be actively contribute to creation and execution of the Category Strategies and Action Plans together with your colleagues. In a nutshell, you will have a strong focus on business and people development within the Category across the globe.
This role might also hold regional leadership on securing the basic competence development within the Purchasing Operations offices. That means you will plan, organize and facilitate common trainings of systems, tools and working methods for all Supply Planners based in the site/sites where you will be responsible.
This regional assignment will be provided to the Category Logistics Leader for Category Wall Decoration.
In this role you will report to corresponding Category Area Logistics Managers.
About the assignment
- Define the Category Logistics Agenda together with your Category Management Team and Category Area Logistics Manager, based on the CA Logistics Direction & Priorities. You will lead its execution through the business development teams.
- Execute the Logistics Action Plan for the Category in cooperation with the Category Management Team and the Category Area Logistics Manager.
- Be accountable for the Suppliers’ capacity planning process in the Category. You will also develop and secure ways of working for capacity planning in operational and tactical dimensions.
- Lead and secure the execution of Logistics compliance to meet relating working methods, rules & regulations.
- Lead Supplier logistics development activities. You will do that by either leading resource allocation for agreed Supplier logistics development projects or directly lead strategic supplier logistics development projects when needed.
- Contribute to the total value chain development by leading logistics development initiatives/projects, being active part of design and optimize supply chain networks for respective Category.
- Be matrix responsible for Supply Planners in a specific Category, contributing to competence development and succession planning.
- Secure and develop the logistics competence among all co-workers in the Category.
- Contribute to the total category development, as part of the Management Team.
- Contribute to alignment between category and other supply chain partners in areas of responsibility.
To be a successful Category Logistics Leader we would like you to have:
- Proven record of consistently meeting/exceeding results in leading and developing both business and people (direct or indirect).
- Proven experience in working with supplier development/business development.
- Ability to combine working on a strategic level while acting on an operational/tactical level.
- Good knowledge of suppliers’ capabilities, material, production flow, capacity planning.
- Good knowledge of supply chain cost drivers from raw material to customer
- Solid logistics knowledge acquired by working in logistics roles in a global organization
- Good knowledge of IKEA systems, tools and working methods, especially the ones in connection with purchasing (mandatory for taking the regional leadership assignment)
As a person you are:
- Interested and driven to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership to reach common goals
- Strongly business minded
- Able to foresee the consequences of one’s own actions and act based on high moral and ethical principles
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Please state if holding preferences towards working with specific Categories in your Letter of Intention. This will be considered in the recruitment process, but final allocation of candidates will try to best fit your preferences with the business needs.
So don't delay, please send us your application in English as until April 20th at the latest!
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Mats Holm, Category Logistic Manager (Wall Decoration) at +46 766190381; Per Birgander, Category Logistic Manager (Plastic Products) at +46 730697926. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Erika Kraus HR Business Partner (Wall Decoration) at +46 721937185; Katarzyna Kowalczyk-Krosnowska HR Business Partner (Plastic Products) at +48 227112109.
You will work in an environment where your ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is “to create a better everyday life for the many people”.