Otevřená pracovní pozice v JetBrains
- Typ úvazku
- Kavčí Hory Office Park, Na Hřebenech II 1718/10 Praha 4 - Nusle - 140 00, Czech Republic
JetBrains is not just about IDEs! We also need other tools to support our success, and you will play a big role in helping us to fulfill our internal needs. We are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer with full-stack experience to join our team in Prague and help us to create an entirely new solution for the Financial and Accounting departments of the whole group. We offer not just an exciting, creative work in a leading software company who won the Best Employer award three years in a row, but also an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
As part of our team, you will:
- Participate in building this new solution we create from scratch
- Be involved in making decisions on the architecture of the solution
- ...as well as any other apps and tools that could be useful, using a wide range of technologies
- Develop and support integration between our internal systems
- Have ownership of your projects
- Learn new technologies required for the success of the project as we go
- Work closely with other teams (technical and non-technical)
- Eventually provide support for internal users
We'll be happy to see you as a part of the team if you have:
- Experience in full-stack development
- Minimum of three years experience in software development
- Experience with Kotlin/Java
- Fluent English
We'll be especially glad if you have:
- Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS)
- Agile methodologies
- Accounting systems, CRM or ERP development
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team.
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment, including fitness and leisure zones.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Additional benefits including lunch vouchers, free refreshments in the office and more.