Otevřená pracovní pozice v REVOLGY
- Typ úvazku
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město
AppScript Developer wanted! We’re looking for a developer for our G Suite Team who will take on the responsibility of developing applications for business users of a large international company, based on predefined business analysis. Our ultimate aim is to offer automation features using AppScript to 1600 of our G Suite customers. Your primary focus will be to analyse the needs of our clients, design the solution and execute it.
- Developing the frontend & backend part of web applications based on existing business analysis
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Implementing security and data protection measures
- Proposing solutions and iterating the proposal as the negotiation with the client progress.
What we expect from you:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficiency in English
- Eagerness to learn and experience new things.
- Full-time or part-time employment (to be discussed)
- Pleasant, open-minded collective where you can say what you think – you can disagree, but you are expected to come up with new solutions and ideas for improvements
- People who have something to say, who are fun, and who are constantly learning from themselves and others
- A mix of geeks, salespeople, creatives and regular folks who all work together as a team
- Collaboration on interesting projects with modern technologies and people who want to push the world forward
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds, but with one thing in common: they expect the best from us
- The opportunity to work remotely – from home office or our office – whichever suits best