Otevřená pracovní pozice v Greenlight
ANDROID TEAM LEAD
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
We are Greenlight, a team of 30 tech professionals building our own digital products from Prague. Together we work on easy-to-use B2B solutions based on daily needs of global companies with special interest in the retail industry. Everything that leaves our office has to meet our standards - clean code, perfect UX and top-notch design. We are lead and funded by the serial-entrepreneur Tomáš Bača (EYELEVEL).
We are looking for experienced Android developer with team leadership experience or ambition to grow there.
You will be the one owning development and responsible for few Android apps. It means it’s up to you how to organise CI, how to improve code quality, decide on technology and whom to hire.
With great power comes great responsibility. We will trust in your ability to make good judgements. Need to say that many skilled developers are happy to help.
What you will do?
- Awesome Android apps
- Communicate with your team, product owners, designers, QA engineers and other peers to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities
- Manage team of internal and outsource Android developers
- Organise Android development process - code styles, peer reviews, auto-testing etc. and constantly strive to improve it
- Mentor and help your team members
- Develop critical parts of code if needed
- Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions
- Engage in QA process
- Learn and teach others about new technologies
- Get hands-on experience with VR, AR and ML
What you will not do?
- Endless meetings and non-resultative discussions.
- Doing things just for checkmark
- Keep your mouth shut
What you have?
- Passion for top-notch Android apps
- Solid experience with Android development in Kotlin
- Deep understanding of Android app architecture and design patterns
- Maintaining real apps on Google play experience
- Experience with jUnit and Espresso
- Experience with RxJava
- Errors analysis and bug fixing experience
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of modern software development best practices and ability to explain it to others
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
What benefits you’ll get upon joining us:
- Company iPhone and notebook of your choice
- Being part of a startup with long-term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in the technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with wide range of experience (Seznam, MSD or Socialbakers)
- Reasonable timesheeting and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- Sneak-peeks of prototypes and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware
- Fresh food and sport possibilities
- Friendly Nerf Gun practices
- Yoga practice twice a week
Interested? Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.