Otevřená pracovní pozice v REVOLGY
- Typ úvazku
- Klimentská 1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česko
Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% remote · CZ citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new Accountant. Join our Finance team!
WHY REVOLGY IS WORTH IT
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
As an Accountant, you’ll be in-charge of all accounting activities of financial accounting. You will manage all financial transactions (besides AR) including auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciliation of balance sheet, ensuring bank payments and calculating tax payments and returns. You’ll also:
- Follow company accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Cooperate with tax consultants and auditors and communicate with authorities
- Cooperate on month and year end closing (accruals, deferred items, depreciation)
- Enter payment requests, post incoming invoices and receipts, bank transactions and assets, obtain missing documents
- Preparation of tax returns (VAT, control report, summary report, road tax, CIT in cooperation with a tax advisor)
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
Previous accounting experience (min. 3-5 years) and knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Abra accounting system/FlexiBee is welcomed
- Advanced knowledge of Czech accounting system
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thoroughness and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card and mobile phone contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position, then you will be asked to complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, case study, then a chat with 2-4 additional team members, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Tereza, Martina, Vladana, Bob and other Revolgians.
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.