Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
ACCOUNTANT AR - Accounts Receivable
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859/115
Accountant (AR) is reliable member of accounting team and is responsible for accuracy and completeness of suppliers’ invoices. Cooperates also on closing process and audits.
- Issues and send out customer invoices
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of all issued invoices especially in connection with CZ legislation and VAT
- Responsible for proper documentation related to each invoice
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules. This currently entails a real-time review of each customer order and its terms for changes needed and determination of proper timing of revenue recognition
- Reconciles A/R to the G/L during book closing process and in case of any discrepancies is responsible for correction.
- Maintains entrusted files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Participates on monthly closure and periodic accruals calculation
- Proactively reviews financial processes and works on their improvement
- Participation on work relating to both external and internal audits (statutory and SOX)
- Assists with other projects as needed
- Supporting other company departments
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- high school in economy field
- knowledge of accounting and Czech accounting standards
- at least basic knowledge of tax legislation, including VAT
- previous experience in similar company/position is an advantage
- open, honest and direct person
- stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- detail oriented and precise, independency
- natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Infor M3 knowledge is an advantage
- Czech/Slovak - fluent is a must
- English – intermediate level (B1)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!