Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (dyson team)
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6, Czechia
An Account Director (AD) is first and foremost the person responsible for leading, inspiring, coaching, empowering and developing Account teams. Besides people management, Account Director is accountable for developing client relationships of multiple brands and ensuring strategic oversight of the Account teams. This includes all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development and maintenance of senior level client relationships to effectively increase market share while helping clients improve their return on investment. To achieve this, the AD must be an accountable leader, strategic thinker, excellent communicator, negotiator, self-starter and team player. The AD sets the vision, initiates innovative ideas and drives integration across multi-disciplinary teams.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Mentoring and supervision of Account Operations on multiple brands – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising of the projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
- Global Strategic and Operational engagement – foster cooperation, communication and teamwork within EYELEVEL Account teams globally – across teams and branches.
- Business Development - identifying business opportunities to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering, discovering and exploring new clients and winning new projects. Negotiating important deals and building agreements with clients and suppliers.
- Team Management / Top Level Leadership – coaching and mentoring Account team/s, long term strategy in planning resources and hiring (in cooperation with HR department), performance management, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering team work.
- Strategic Management – helping EYELEVEL clients strategically plan – understanding their strategic position, making strategic choices for the future and managing strategy in action.
- Financial control and project evaluation – supervise preparation of budgets and work back schedules for high-importance or unique projects, overseeing profitability and providing income forecasts and updates as deemed necessary.
- Client Satisfaction - developing and keeping excellent relationships with strategic-level client contacts.
- Communication - acting as a trusted communications integrator across teams.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 7+ years of experience in Client Service, Project Management AND Retail Fixtures Development OR 5+ years in similar industry + 2 years internally.
- Proven record of managing and developing multiple client accounts on global/regional level.
- Managerial experience (leading, developing and coaching team members) is a must.
- Leadership skills – ability to guide, direct, or influence people; active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Exhibiting strong strategic and operational decision-making skills.
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships.
- Deep knowledge of the client’ s business and brands.
- Self-motivated, confident leader, coach and mentor
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, honest and direct
- Flexible, dedicated, and passionate for the job
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a must
- Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit
- Level of English close to native speaker is a must
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, · Bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!