Open position at GAMEE
3D Game Artist / Generalist (Games & NFTs)
- Work schedule
- 10, Rašínovo nábř. 71, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Česko
3D Game Artist / Generalist (Games & NFTs) We are looking for a (senior) game artist who will help us create new projects (both 2D and 3D) and help us push the boundaries of games and NFTs. Can you do mockups, character and environment designs, a bit of VFXs and promo materials? Then we are looking for you!
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we expect?
- previous experience working on games
- ability to create complete game art for a game (sketching, mockups, animations, basic UI, icons, logos,...)
- ability to work in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator, Blender/3DMax/Maya/...
- ability to work in 3DMax is a great advantage!
- reliability, honesty, and independence
- proactivity and creativity
What will you work on?
- take care of new games visuals
- prepare game assets on daily basis - characters, backgrounds, UI, animations,...
- work closely with a team of experienced game developers and NFT team
- work on cool games with millions of players world-wide
What do we offer?
- salary determined by your skill & experience
- flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- no babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs)
- a personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more
- frequent fun team building events
Work for GAMEE!
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!